Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dinner with A and S

A IM'ed me at work last week, asking me if I am free for dinner on Saturday evening. I told him sure...

A's SO, S, is a good friend of mine from undergrad. We don't meet very often because we stayed in different part of the bay area. One event we have done regularly together is the San Francisco Dine About Town (DAT) promotion in January every year. We are both a little bit of a foodie:)

However, DAT(Dine About Town) changed its format this year. Instead of offering the promotion the entire month of January, as in previous years, this year, DAT promotion is been offered during the last 2 weeks of January and the first 2 weeks of June.

I was sick on the the weekend in January where we were supposed to meet, so this is like a make up dinner:)

We met for Little Lamb Mongolian Hot Pot in Union City. I have heard positive reviews about the food there and eagerly went. Turns out A and S loved the place and have been there several times already. They did most of the ordering. I posted a review on Yelp about the restaurant.

Good food, great company...After a somewhat busy week at work, I was glad to unwind a little and enjoy myself.

With this new format for DAT, we will definitely try to do dinner in San Francisco during the first 2 weeks of June.

No comments: