Saturday, November 18, 2006

Arrive at Montreal

Arrive at Montreal at 7:40pm. From the airport, I took the airport shuttle to my hotel, located in the English part of town. From chowhound, I had seen recommendation for Le Commensal, a vegetarian buffet place about 6 blocks from my hotel, and decided to have dinner there.

I reached the restaurant at about 9:40pm and they close at 10pm, so I have to load up on the plates. The salads are very fresh, the vinegratte tard and not too oily,the soup taste earthy. Overall I really enjoy the meal!

From the restaurant, I walked along Rue St Catherine for a little window shopping (most shops are close at this time), then saw that they are showing the USC/Cal game in Sir Winston Churchill pub.

I went in for a beer to watch the game and check for Ohio State-Michigan scores. The pub turned into a dance club at night. I hang around dancing with cute French Canadian co-ed until 2am before going back to the hotel to sleep.

No comments: